Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello again...

Hello again... my apologies for the slack in posting. Things have been hectic lately. We recently celebrated our ETSY STORE'S three-month anniversary and realized that we have, during this short time, managed to be featured in almost 40 blogs and treasuries... yupiiiiii! All the hard work, and the record warm weather, have put me in a nostalgic mood. I am so ready for some beach time. The fact that everyone on Etsy seems to be already preparing for the Fall season isn't helping. Personally, I plan to wear sandals until my toes turn blue from the cold. What am I daydreaming about these days? See below (hard to believe I was there 13 months ago):















Here are some items from our ETSY STORE that would be the perfect companions to that late summer getaway.

















Are you tempted yet?

Bises,
Folie à Deux
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. Ah, such beautiful tropical photographs -- and beautiful clothing to go with!! Makes me wish summer would go on forever...

    Off to Etsy now to scout out that paisley dress! :-)

    ReplyDelete